The Colorado Criminal Defense Bar (CCDB) is teaming up with Pilum Defense Agency, LLC and Haddon, Morgan and Foreman, P.C. to present:
This 3 hour course will combine the expertise of criminal defense investigator Michael Mancha, criminal defense attorney Brian Williamson, and former Navy SEAL Weapons Expert Stephen Barela. The combination of these teaching talents will create a unique learning experience for attendees.
Criminal Defense Attorney’s often take cases involving gun charges. However, many attorneys are simply uncomfortable handling guns in the courtroom, during an evidence view, or just in general. This training is geared towards “hands on” experience with basic gun training and live firing. You will benefit from increasing your comfort level in dealing with weapons but also gun violation cases after this introductory training class.
Location Date Time:
Silver Bullet Shooting Range 5901 W 38th Ave Wheat Ridge, CO 80212
Thursday August 20th, 2015 7PM to 10:00PM.
Participants will learn (no experience necessary):
- Basic nomenclature, anatomy, rounds used in each type of gun and how they are loaded (e.g. magazine vs clip etc).
- R.S. Definitions, C.R.S. 18-12-101/102
- Defenses, investigation recommendations, and case examples.
- Hands on weapons handling and firing
- Range time will allow participants to practice live fire: 9mm handgun, 45mm handgun, 12 gauge shotgun, and AR-15.
- $85 Includes: range rental, weapons rental, ammunition, safety glasses and ear protection, targets, etc.
This is an exclusive event! The range will be closed for CCDB members only. Space is limited to the first 30 registrants. To sign up for the class click the link:
Light refreshments will be included.
Pilum Defense Agency is an investigation firm specializing in Criminal Defense & Civil Investigation & Corporate/EEO Investigation and Computer & Digital Forensic services. Veteran-owned and veteran-run, we were founded by former U.S. Marine Corps and Navy SEAL members. Licensed, Bonded, Insured Se Habla Espanol
Follow Us: LinkedIn