Free Digital Forensics Q&A Sessions
The paradigm shift to “digital everything” is here!
Digital forensics should never be an afterthought in today’s investigations. The vast (and growing) amount of information computers and smartphones collect is a treasure-trove of potentially relevant, and in some cases game-changing, evidence. Discovering, recovering, analyzing, and preserving this information can be challenging. Digital forensics addresses these challenges.
Pilum Defense Agency is now offering free monthly question-and-answer sessions on digital forensics to Colorado attorneys at our location near the Denver Tech Center.
Come pick the brain of our certified computer and mobile device forensic examiner!
Below are some commonly asked questions:
- Is there a way to determine if the opposing party mishandled or misinterpreted digital evidence?
- Can deleted TXTs or emails be recovered?
- What can be discovered about a person’s Web surfing activities?
- Can a “catalog” of every image on a device be produced?
- Is there a way to determine whether an image or file was downloaded by someone other than the accused?
- Is there a way to determine where a person’s phone was at a given date and time?
Learn how to leverage digital forensics to your clients’ advantage. This is a unique opportunity to get ahead of the competition!
Date of our next session:
First session: Noon to 1:00pm
Second session: 1:15pm to 2:15pm
Location: 3515 S Tamarac Dr, #200, Denver Co 80237.